TBC – Competitive Salary with strong prospects for career progression
Seneca Banking Consultants are currently recruiting for an experienced Trainee Fee Earner to join their thriving and growing business to provide excellent support to a team of lawyers within the Banking Advisory team.
This position provides a perfect opportunity for a bright, hardworking and experienced legal graduate to gain high level experience within a demanding commercial environment.
You must be confident, outgoing and experienced with office administration and keen to learn.
Benefits can include discretionary bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays, Pension scheme, CPD/External training opportunities, free parking available, annual Christmas Party and regular team social events.
This role is based in our modern Bolton office and is available for an immediate start, full-time Monday through Friday.
- Working on complex financial claims, drafting letters of claim, limitation standstill agreements, letters of authority, letters of engagement, etc.
- Managing KPIs and keeping our CRM system up to date with client information.
- Managing your own case load, ensuring clients are up to date and informed.
- Meeting with clients face-to-face and developing a good rapport with each client.
- Supporting clients with litigation.
- Analysing the strengths and weaknesses of incoming cases for potential prospects of success.
- Business development.
- Working within a deadline-driven environment, managing a varied workload, and being able to prioritise work effectively.
- Taking a pro-active role towards billing and managing debtors.
- Having great communication and inter-personal skills.
- The candidate must have a strong academic background in law (minimum 2:1 at degree level) and completed the Legal Practice Course, BPTC or an alternative post-graduate course.
- Seneca Banking Consultants are keen to give graduates who have a strong background within the legal and finance sector the opportunity to join our growing team and to learn more about mis-sold derivatives and complex financial claims.
- 1 year of Legal and/or financial sector experience
Please apply for this position, please submit your CV outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.