We’re looking for a Fee Earner to join the Seneca Banking Consultants team on a 6 month fixed-term contract with the option to extend, based in Bolton. This opportunity is perfect for a recent graduate or experienced fee earner looking to gain substantial experience in contentious commercial finance/banking matters.
We are a leading claims management company, specialising in banking misconduct of major financial institutions on behalf of businesses.
- Working on complex financial claims, drafting letters of claim, limitation standstill agreements, letters of authority, letters of engagement, etc.
- Managing KPIs and keeping our CRM system up to date with client information.
- Analysing the strengths and weaknesses of incoming cases for potential prospects of success.
- Taking a pro-active role towards billing and managing debtors.
- The candidate must have a strong academic background in law (minimum 2:1 at degree level) and completed the Legal Practice Course, BPTC or an alternative post-graduate course.
- 1 year of Legal and/or financial sector experience
Job Type: Full-time
- legal or financial sector: 1 year (Required)
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please email Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org.